- She and Tsuzeru Kazemeri originally weren't created by LENK64, but by her Finnish friend, according to her.
- Himeka appears on the remastered cover of Toxic Difficulty, along with Tsuzeru.
- She is the first Phantasm boss to be introduced in the Nansei Project.
- Himeka is the only character that appears as a boss in 2 consecutive stages (in this case: God Hills).
- Himeka, Niru, Tokei and Neoroko are the only Phantasm midbosses in the Nansei series.
- Himeka (姫香) has these meanings: (hime) "princess" and (ka) "fragrance". Akaito means "red".
- She is one of the two characters that have last spells (revive after being defeated the first time), along with Fuan and Hitori (and Tsuzeru?).
- She is notably homeless for at least the duration of Unknown Traveling East.
Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.