- Miko means "female shaman; shrine maiden" in Japanese. Her last name, Kokunai, means "domestic".
- She appears on the cover of Nansei of Magic History (with Mokushiroku) and The New Rain of Flowers (with Ritsuka).
- Miko, Nozomi, and Mokushiroku are the only characters that appear on more than one cover.
- Fans refer Miko as "purple-white".
- Her dress colour/main colour changes through the projects. Even though she is known for beeing "purple-white", she was originally in green and than in blue dress.
Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.